The Crimson Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wtf happened?

+4
Eric Last
David Wayne Smith Esq
Uncorporated
bogle
8 posters

Go down

Wtf happened? Empty Wtf happened?

Post by bogle Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:43 am

A year ago TCO had over a hundred members forums were rocking. We had legions growing in 3 nations. We were plotting to PTO our own nation somewhere. We were one of the hottest topics going no matter the stage, be it militant, political, economical, global, or just lulz. We were loved, hated, respected, and feared for multiple reasons and known and talked about globally.
eCanada was in control of all itz regions rebuilt strong after the previous V2 occupation that brought about the birth of Brucks Canucks. We had strong allies a respected world voice and the full backing of the eUS in the Brolliance. As a nation we were known for diplomacy, economics, loyalty to our allys, and a gritty proud determination to never quit that made our small numbers respected by even our enemies.

What happend?!
Did the in-fighting bring us down? Were we PTOd ? Did we elect the wrong people somewhere? Did we lose our balls?! Or was it a case of mass retirement? I know I haven't been around for a year but the changes I see are far more drastic than any I have seen since birth during the V2 occupation. Even then we were wiped we fought and argued with politicians the CAF each other but always had our respect as Canucks and as eCanadians.
I still see that spark here in these barracks carried on by those who remember by those who have believed. But right now we need a blazing bonfire that can ignite that spark in the rest of the country. To rally and bring eCanada back to where we once stood to shout out loud enough that the world remembers what it means to be eCanadian. To have our allies look once again to us for hope strength and that never say die loyal determination. To once again hear the grudging respect of our enemies and be noticed on the global stage.
For eCanada!
For TCO!
For the Lulz!
bogle
bogle
Brigadier - Devils Advocate

Back to top Go down

Wtf happened? Empty Re: Wtf happened?

Post by bogle Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:59 am

I realize I've been gone awhile but holy shit. And yes I'm drunk ranting again. But we currently control the government and were a respected although hated part of the last liberation. Maybe some of that old school bullshit lulz bravado and negotiating could be of help in our countries current situation. I'm sure there's a shitload I don't know so feel free to tear into my lack of knowledge and inform me but at the same time we are in a position right now to redefine eCanada in our image.
bogle
bogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncorporated Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:30 am

Long story.

Short version: Game changed, people quit, game changed again, people quit, game changed even more, lots of people quit.

There's other factors but that's the biggest in my opinion. Most of the people that are left just don't care anymore. Also, 85% if the worlds citizens and battle damage are in one alliance, and we're not in it. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud we're not in it. Damn fucking proud.
Uncorporated
Uncorporated
Dog Poo
Dog Poo

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wayne Smith Esq Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:16 am

I'm still of the opinion we can do great things. We just have to get there a different way

If you have ideas I'm all ears and always around. I was one of the original members and would love nothing more then to see us kick,punch and drink ourselves back to the top. Now I'm also drunk ranting but I love me some tco

David Wayne Smith Esq
Major - Crimson Development Executive
Major - Crimson Development Executive

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Last Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:10 am

I can't promise a return to our former glory, as if I even know what that was like, but I do promise that I'll do my best to make sure that things get better sooner rather than later.

Sorry if I've been a disappointment to any of you. With a lot of the problems we've faced being caused by the game I know there wasn't much I could do, but I've honestly kind of disappointed myself.

I'll do better.

o7
Eric Last
Eric Last
This Guy is a Bigger Douche than Tem!
This Guy is a Bigger Douche than Tem!

Back to top Go down

Post by bogle Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:25 am

Don't be disappointed I have no idea what you've dealt with. From what I can see TCO is still here operating and carries the heart of what it started as. definately changed but so has the game. Asaptation is neccasary.
bogle
bogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncorporated Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:08 am

Plus I'm here now, which is for the good of everyone.
Uncorporated
Uncorporated
Dog Poo
Dog Poo

Back to top Go down

Post by shadow455 Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Due to the new working system and people being able to produce their own food the pits output value went down and it was no longer viable to maintain a presence in multiple nations. After we moved back to Canada some people chose to stay in their original nations. As well as that members gradually got busier with real life due to getting older, having kids or other personal things.

There was also the COG fight but that only cost us like ten or so members and we were still wildly active back then. It's not just TCO though the game's dying everywhere and every-time the admins implement new features either out of panic to try to win a new audience or just to milk whats left for every dime they can it just dies a little more and drives a few more people away.

Also we decided to become more politically correct and stop trolling people we didn't like which is good on the one hand for maturity however cost us a lot of the us against them mentality that built our brotherhood in the first place. We are still a force though we have multiple god of wars and have the one of the highest outputs of damage of MU's in Canada higher then the CAF even though we have less members then them.
shadow455
shadow455
Corporal - Crimson Devils
Corporal - Crimson Devils

Back to top Go down

Post by bogle Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:06 am

shadow455 wrote:we have multiple god of wars and have the one of the highest outputs of damage of MU's in Canada higher then the CAF even though we have less members then them.

Fuck ya!

Now that's the kind of shit you use to stir the pot. Don't need to troll just point out how awesome we are in comparison lol
bogle
bogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigge_of_Death Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:33 pm

I'm getting kinda fat, please don't be disappointed in me Sad
Vigge_of_Death
Vigge_of_Death
Corporal - Crimson Canucks
Corporal - Crimson Canucks

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkRider Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:58 am

I miss those old days.

Can someone plz unban me from the irc. It's been 2 months now since pignon banhammered me.
TheDarkRider
TheDarkRider
Seal Team 6 member

Back to top Go down

Post by Decode Masala Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:19 am

Only drunk or sane persons allowed in there ... and I believe you can't be drunk (based on some vague memory) .. so ... um ... I'm drunkĀ cheers
Decode Masala
Decode Masala
Lieutenant - Crimson Canucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Decode Masala Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:25 am

But since I find the beer bottle more easily than the IRC button so don't mind me or the departed Pignon ... just keep the Cavalry out of Swedes
Decode Masala
Decode Masala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum