Need some TCO Help...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some TCO Help...

Post by Bobby Ross on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:03 am

Hey TCO!

My name is Bobby Ross, a formerly very active eCanadian eRep player, and I have kindly been given permission to post a special request on your board.

Short version: Please vote for my friend in a photo contest! He is a great guy. Has an awesome photo (almost all of the others suck!), and he's just really deserving of a nice prize like this.

http://apps.facebook.com/ultimatedipper/index.php?eid=061911084534277&mid=1

Voting is super easy. Takes 15-20 seconds. Does not require a facebook account to vote.
Click on the link above, or the photo to go to the vote screen.

Long version:

A close friend of mine has entered into an online photo contest for Swiss Chalet ("Ultimate Dipper" - show yourself dipping with Swiss Chalet sauce in a cool/unique way), and is currently sitting in 3rd place. He, and his family, are all very close friends and top notch people that have helped me, my family, and frankly many families very much in the past. They're really the most amazing and generous people I know - constantly donating time, money, and energy to great causes, and generally being great community role models.
They entered their photo as a bit of fun since their favourite restaurant happens to be Swiss Chalet, and I thought it might be nice to rally some support for their entry to give them a good shot.

I've always been a fan of the great community connection TCO has, and have appreciated the role it has played in shaping eCanada. If you're able to vote, please do!

Thanks all for your time and kind consideration!

Bobby

Bobby Ross

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some TCO Help...

Post by Bobby Ross on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:47 pm

19 views in 4+ days. Is this in the right spot?

I was hoping for a bit more of a response. Only 36 hours left to vote!

Bobby Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Nogin the Nog on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Nogin the Nog
Ambassador - Former Canuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top